ABOUT ILLINOIS ELECTRIC WORKS
Illinois Electric Works was originally established in 1931 in East St. Louis.
Partners Dale Hamil and Ernie Hodge reopened Illinois Electric Works in 1983, operated the business there for 16 years outgrowing the existing facility. In 1999 the business was moved to Granite City, IL occupying the former Illinois Power building.
-Located on 7 acres in Granite City Illinois
-80,000 sq ft of Manufacturing
-20,000 sq ft Motor Storage Warehouse
-60 Ton lifting Capacity
-Emergency service available 24/7
-All work performed in house, complete repair and machine shop
Illinois Electric Works
Granite City, IL 62040